Information Engineering Division of Cambridge University Engineering Department. The Control Group carries out research which ranges from fundamental theory through to applied control. Some areas of emphasis include:Welcome to the homepage of the Control Group in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. The Control Group is part of the
- Control of constrained systems, model-predictive control and on-line optimisation;
- Control of large scale networks of interacting agents;
- Modelling and control of mechanical networks;
- Control of hybrid systems;
- Biological applications of control and systems theory;
- Applications of advanced control and systems methods to challenging applications in the automotive, aeronautic and IT sectors.