- Control of large scale systems, Decentralized control.
- Interface between Information Theory and Control Theory, Fundamental limitations in
- Nonlinear systems (Lyapunov methods, input/output approaches, IQCís), Time-delayed
systems, Robust Control, Stochastic control, Control of jump Markov processes.
- Operator theory, convex optimization, graph theory, random point processes, probability
- Decentralized resource allocation problems, Optimization and pricing in power distribution networks, Power control in wireless networks, Congestion control.
- Networked systems, Smart grids, Consensus protocols, Vehicle platoons.
- Gene regulatory networks, noise in biochemical reaction networks.